Saturday, June 14, 2008

Here comes another School Year!!

Summer is finally over!! That's a fact.

And school is finally here once again. (Sigh). It's been over a month that we have spent our summer vacation and I personally would miss getting full rest with my bed and going out with my family- for just one week. That's another fact. I only got vacation for a week, yeah, working at night is a different story.

I will definitely miss the halo-halo which I missed once again, going out to resorts, staying at your friends' house to drink, ice creams, and a lot more. I know you guys love them all as well.

Anyways, the blogger would like to welcome the new school year 2008-2009! New faces, new teachers, new subjects, new crushes (=D), almost everything new except Lyceum itself. Well, how I wish the school would be very promising this year. I am now a senior student majoring IR, and this is my last year!! Yeepee!!

To all freshmen, we welcome you to our Lycean community, hope you'll enjoy and have fun while staying here. Dare to become great students, dare to become the best Lyceans! !Hasta!

No comments:

Community & Group - Top Blogs Philippines